Change the WordPress admin URL to secure your website
- Open the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins section.
- Search a plugin WPS Hide Login and click on the install button After installation, click on the activate button.
4. When you’ve clicked on activating the WPS hide login will start work after few steps.
5. Goto Settings – select Your plugins
6. You can set any name of your login URL like your pet name, XYZ login, any name which you have. If you have set the login URL “apple” then you must type domain.xyz/apple otherwise, you have seen a 404 error.