When we are working on WordPress, then the first question is How to change WordPress admin URL? When you’re using the open-source platform, then the main problem to secure your admin panel. Here, I will help you to increase the security of your WordPress website. If you want to protect your website then first close direct access by a hacker from your admin panel. Now Don’t waste our time, So let’s start:
Check Video Version
Change the WordPress admin URL to secure your website
- Open the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins section.
- Search a plugin WPS Hide Login and click on the install button After installation, click on the activate button.
4. When you’ve clicked on activating the WPS hide login will start work after few steps.
5. Goto Settings – select Your plugins
6. You can set any name of your login URL like your pet name, XYZ login, any name which you have. If you have set the login URL “apple” then you must type domain.xyz/apple otherwise, you have seen a 404 error.
7. Click on the Save button.