In this article, We will learn how to create an email account with my domain name. I will explain each information step by step through the whole process. So please read the complete article. Let’s start with the basics:
What you have to create an email account with your domain name?
You probably have a domain name with any web hosting plan. When we are running a business, then official mail is compulsory for us.
For example, it’s easy to imagine how emailing business contact from firstname.lastname@example.org might not be optimal. you can use email@example.com
How to create an email account for your domain name with cPanel
- Open Your Control Panel via domain.com/cpanel.
- Click on Registered Email Id’s in Email Section
- A new window will appear on your screen like this:
- Fill all information and click on the create button.
- Hey! Your Email Account has been created and activate. Now log in to your Email Account.
There are many types to use your email account. here, I am using cpanel for emails.
How to Login in your email account
- Type URL on your Address Bar domain.com/webmail
- Enter your Email Address & Password then click on the login button.
- Your account will Log in and you can send or receive emails.
Thanks for reading my article. You can write a comment for me that make your blog awesome. Your suggestion always welcome. Please subscribed to receive the latest blog in your inbox.