In this guide, I will list all the four different ways with the goal that you can change or Rest WordPress Admin Password.
Passwords are very critical to user accounts, and there may come a time when you need to change your WordPress Admin password. Or, maybe you’ve forgotten it.
In this guide, I will list all the ways to change or rest your WordPress Admin password.
Using the Lost Password option:
When you login admin then a window will appear on your website screen so you can click on the Lost or Forget Password button.
- Open your WordPress login Admin page. website.com/wp-admin
- click the lost password button. (shown in the above image)
- It will be asked your username or email id. So, Enter your email details.
- Please, check your email account Now WordPress send you a password reset link.
- Click on this link and enter you’re another new password.
- Finally, click on Reset Password.